Superior business-to-business (B2B) collaboration between your organization and your business partners, whether they're across town or across the world, is one of the critical components driving ongoing growth and profitability in any enterprise. To ensure that your mission-critical data is getting to the individuals who need it when they need it, you need flexible data integration functionality to ensure collaboration between business partners anywhere in the world 24/7.
Modernize your approach to EDI and B2B integration
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a series of messaging standards that allow B2B communication between businesses. It was designed to replace paper communication of documents like purchase orders, invoices, advance ship notices, etc., and has been adopted by numerous industries from retail to transportation logistics, to medicine. Because these messages are so crucial to business processes, it's important that EDI documents are considered as part of an B2B integration approach.
FEW CHALLANGES FACED IN DATA INTEGRATION PROCESS:
1. Understanding the behaviour of source and target systems.
2. Logically mapping heterogeneous data structure between source and target systems.
3. Processing the source data to fit into the target system based on business needs or rules.
4. Integrating disparate tools from different domains to bring in collaboration among different team members.
5. Large volume of associated data.
6. Performance of the solution.
7. Unforeseen cost involved in changes after integration.
8. Infrastructure problems.
Stier Solutions Inc has the well experienced specialists which will guide, and solve and help you with the best solutions and results.