Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer.
Location: 715 Reigate Road, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262.
Job Duties :
- Develop the server-side code to automate the process in CRM by using C# custom plugin code and by registering it on each environment.
- Prepare technical design document for the project workflow and involve in functional and technical requirement gatherings.
- Include individual components in partial solutions to make changes on specific entities to deploy changes to other environments.
- Work on application development and check the coding standards of the tasks which are completed.
- Develop with SOAP and REST services using C# base web/windows application to communicate with Dynamics 365 application.
- Develop the custom workflow and register it on the plugin registration tool. Work on Developing the Model Driven Application for the better user experience.
- Create custom dashboards and generate automatic reports on monthly basis based on the specific views and fields which needed on the report.
- Create new custom ribbon buttons on each entity form and automate the process on each custom entity form to manipulate the CRM data.
- Implement and develop the SQL queries and scripts for the database according to the requirement and to manipulate the data in CRM.
- Write the test cases to test the changes in QA environment and validate the code and test the application full functionality before the deployment.
This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.