Title: Software Developer
Location: 435 E Main St, Gardner, KS, 66030
- Analyze system and user requirements by interacting with Business Analyst/Stakeholders and working with the business team to groom the stories and estimate hours for the tasks.
- Prepare application flow diagrams, high-level, and low-level designs throughout the software development life cycle utilizing OOAD and distributed computing concepts and standard procedures and techniques.
- Work on Agile/Scrum development environment and actively participate in scrum meetings and code reviews.
- Develop various soft ware components which include presentation, business and data layers for product features.
- Design and implement User Interface using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap for content and presentation, Angular Validators for client-side validation.
- Analyze and test the API responses and use them in components for better user experience.
- Use Angular/cli tool to create, manage the project structure, components, services, pipes, and routes.
- Research and analyze existing systems and implement programs for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Prepare and develop the unit and integration test case specifications and test data to execute them.
- Prepare documentation that describes the design, installation steps and Unit Testing Documents.
- Involve in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, and Angular.
- Work with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like Safari, IE-8, 9, 10, Mozilla, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Implement predefined and custom Form Validations using Form Builder in Reactive Forms.
- Add new features using React/Redux (RXJS) /Lodash for functionality of modules.
- Prepare the software product release new features documentation to support the software product post release issues.
- Implement test cases and perform unit testing and using JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on an everyday basis.
This position requires a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, computer technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.